Click here for our Lease Center
A Toyota Lease at R&H Toyota can offer the best of all worlds. . .
The vehicle you want, at a monthly payment that's typically more affordable than buying. Toyota Financial Services' leasing programs help make it happen.
With a lease, you may pay less cash upfront and enjoy lower monthly payments than you would if you were financing your vehicle. You also have the flexibility of turning the vehicle in at the end of your lease, without having to worry about selling your vehicle at the end of the lease.
Ask your dealer about leasing through TFS. We offer 24-60 month lease terms on new Toyotas and qualified Toyota Certified Vehicles. (Toyota Certified Used Vehicle terms depend on vehicle age).
- Costs at lease signing.
The amount you pay at lease signing may be lower than the amount you
pay at the beginning of a finance contract. This amount may include the
- first month's payment
- acquisition fee
- refundable security deposit
- taxes and fees
- capitalized cost reduction (similar to a down payment)
- Purchase option. You'll have the option to purchase your lease vehicle during the lease or at lease-end.1
- Mileage limits.
The total allowable mileage disclosed on the lease agreement is
calculated by dividing the number of months in the term by 12 and
multiplying this amount by 15,000 (standard lease) or 12,000 (low
mileage lease). For example, a standard lease with a 36 month term is
calculated as follows: 36 month term divided by 12 = 3 years; 3 years
multiplied by 15,000 miles = 45,000 total allowable miles.1
- Excessive wear and use. Damages exceeding normal wear and use may be charged at lease end.1
- Disposition fee.
A disposition fee will be applied at lease end (on lease contracts
signed after January 3, 2011) to help cover the costs to dispose of or
sell the vehicle.
The fee will be waived on the existing lease for qualifying customers who return to lease or finance their next eligible vehicle with TFS through the Toyota dealer.2
- Early termination charge. If you terminate your lease early, you will be required to pay an early termination charge. This amount may be substantial.1
- Tax benefits. If you use your lease vehicle for business, you should consult with your tax advisor regarding potential tax benefits.